Friday, October 8, 2010

This is a Calepitter, Mom!





This week has been so nice-rainy and cloudy, just the way that I like it. But, the kids haven't really had a chance to get out and run around for a few days, so they definitely started exhibiting signs of cabin fever. There was a sliver of blue sky this afternoon, and of course, Sylvia managed to find a fuzzy friend to play with. She was really proud of this little beauty, but surprisingly, I don't think she named it...well, not yet, anyway.
I don't think I want her to handle this little bugger anymore, though. Thoughts that it may be poisonous? Not sure, but I googled it, and this guy could possibly cause a rash for those with sensitive skin. Still, quite a pretty little specimen!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That would FREAK me out!!!!!

Steve and Donna said...

no fear- it looks better than the green ones (hah)