Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Sunday, April 24, 2011
My kids love the Easter Bunny!
(As you can see, I look very tired and sick...)
Thank you, Grandma Becky, Grandpa Ben and Auntie Margaret, for sending us such a wonderful Easter package. The kids loved it (and it made my life easier...I didn't have to buy anything to fill their Easter baskets! And thanks to Grandma Susan who bought Sylvia her beautiful spring dress. Hopefully I start taking more pictures soon, but this morning sickness is kicking my butt!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Since Sylvia did well on her AIM (Achievement In Music) Evaluation a few weeks ago, she was invited to perform a piece for the AIM Honors recital. She played beautifully, and looked absolutely adorable! Grandma Susan, Aunt Melissa and Uncle Eric came to listen to her play. We are so proud of Sylvia--she did great!
Sylvia just before she played her piece, Hello To The Drum
She's so good!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Sunday, April 3, 2011
My friend Nikki has been doing a 30 day blog picture challenge, and she thought I should do it too. Here goes:
A Picture of Myself With 10 Facts
1. I am still getting used to the auburn hair. Quite a change!
2. I never thought I would LOVE being a stay at home mom, but I really do.
3. I can't believe that I produced such beautiful children. To me, they are little baby models.
4. I would rather go to the dentist than clean. I only really clean under pressure...
5. If I had the choice, I would stay in bed all day and read a good book.
6. I will always have a special spot in my heart for the Beatles. Ok, maybe I'm a little obsessed!
7. After my last calling in the Relief Society presidency, I am really enjoying my low stress calling teaching the Sunbeams in Primary. Can you think of any other church calling where you get to eat snacks and sit on the floor? Plus, 3 year olds crack me up :)
8. I am a sucker for cheesy pop music. Give me Katy Perry and Ke$ha any day!
9. I have discovered a love for scrapbooking. It is soothing and I get to do it with great friends.
10. Even though my life isn't perfect, I am surprised how happy I really am. I have a great life.