Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mmmmmm

I'm on Christmas overdrive. I have been trying to do one holiday themed activity with the kids every day, and so far we've been pretty consistent. I made a new advent calendar that turned out pretty cute, so we've been pinning a new ornament on it each day. We have a candy advent as well, with 2 yummy surprises inside for every day, too. We drive around looking at christmas lights, color christmas coloring pages, and we made a gingerbread house that turned out so heinously ugly I can't post a picture of it here. And today, we made christmas cookies! It kind of feels like I'm pounding the holiday into them, but they don't seem to mind.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I LOVE Christmas cookies!!!!! (too bad I can't bake! )

Steve and Donna said...

It's the memories that count!