Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas




Sadly, Christmas was wasted on me this year.  I am lucky my kids received anything from us, as neither Nate nor myself were inclined to go out and shop with the holiday crowds.  I usually brave the Black Friday madness and get the majority of our kids' Christmas then, but since I was so heavily pregnant, that definitely didn't happen this year.  Luckily, we bought a few fun things, and grandparents filled in the rest.  The kids had a fabulous Christmas, as always!

Christmas Eve was spent rearranging the kids' room, and then we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Goodrich's house for dinner.  This was the first time many of Nate's family had seen Henry, so we dressed him up cute and everyone oohed and ahhed at him.  Christmas morning, we opened our stockings at home, and then opened presents at Bill and Susan's house.  I somehow got sick, so I spent the day sleeping, but everyone else had a great day playing with presents.

Side note:  We didn't take practically any pictures, because we were videotaping Christmas morning.  At least we thought we were...when Nate checked the video camera, it turns out it was turned off the entire time.  We give up.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I LOVE Sylvia's face in the second picture... she's adorable!

Taraleigh Gray said...

What the junk. Why haven't I seen your blog before today? And you know whats funny? Patience was my word for last year. Let me know if you want to do the book with me. I have all the stuff from ali's class last year. :)