I’ve been tagged! Are you ready for this?
1. What time do you wake up? I refuse to get up before the kids, so it's generally around 8 am
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? They don't make it past 9 pm ever.
3. How long have you been a mommy? 3 whole years!
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 24, but I turned 25 a few months later.
5. What is your favorite chore? I don't have a favorite chore, thank you very much. I hate chores! (Don't I sound like a 7 year old?)
6. What is your favorite meal to cook? Manicotti. It is one of the (few) meals that I make that everyone loves.
7. What meal do you cook most often? Hamburger Helper. That is so sad.
9. What are 5 things about being a mom that make you smile? 1-Ben's attempts at speech, 2-big wet kisses, 3-Sylvia's dancing and singing, 4-seeing the kids retain gospel principles, 5-watching the kids play together (actually cooperating).
10. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? When they're old enough to appreciate it, I'd love to take my kids to Europe. Let's get some culture!
11. When was the last time you went out without your kids? The last BYU home game. Thanks, Margaret!
12. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? Watching my kids get any kind of shot. Vaccinations, Flu shots, you name it. I cry almost as much as they do!
13. When was the last time you told one of your kids I love you? I tell them all the time. But I think it is most important when I tuck them in at night. It needs to be the last thing they hear before they go to sleep.
14. When was the last time you were told I love you? Today. Sylvia is so cute. She says, "Mom, I love you Mom!"
Now I tag: Nancy and Shannon!