Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper, Ben would just empty out the bags the minute I set them out.
2.Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, with some pine tree smell or something to make things a little more "authentic."
3.When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving
4.When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5.Do you like eggnog? No, but Nate and Sylvia sure do. There's some in the fridge right now.
6.Favorite gift received as a child? My bike, and Holiday Barbie dolls!
7.Hardest person to buy for? Nate--it isn't hard, it is impossible.
8.Easiest person to buy for? Ben. Give him a cardboard box and he's set.
9.Do you have a nativity scene? 2, but I haven't put them out since Ben started terrorizing the place.
10.Mail or email Christmas cards? I love getting Christmas cards in the mail, but don't look for one from us this year. I'm taking a year off!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Oh there are plenty, most from well meaning grandparents!
12.Favorite Christmas Movie? I love A Christmas Story and Elf.
13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? I'm such a procrastinator. I blow our last few paychecks before Christmas.
14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I'm sure I have!
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Nate's homemade caramels, my dad's prime rib, my mom's pie, and my mom's homemade almond roca.
16. Lights on the tree? White, but I'm liking the big old fashioned multicolored ones more and more.
17.Favorite Christmas song? Christmas Time is Here (The Charlie Brown Christmas song) And all the songs on the Carpenter's Christmas album.
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? I guess it depends on the financials...
19.Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course!
20.Angel on tree top or star ? An angel.
21.Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both! Presents Presents Presents!
22.Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Lack of courtesy when shopping. I am pushing a double stroller, so you'll have to move out of my way. Get over it! (Please)
23.Favorite ornament theme or color? I love red, silver and green the very best.
24.Favorite for Christmas dinner? My dad's prime rib, but I also love Nate's grandma's orange glazed yams.
25.What do you want for Christmas this year? Everyone buy me books! And I need some perfume.
26. Favorite gift ever? My pearl ring (last year), and my Doc Marten combat boots (when I was 15)
27. I tag..... Everybody!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

The good ol' Dr. Martens.....gotta love em' I still have mine in my closet I can't part with them! Hey I lost your address will you email it to me please! Thanks! boogsandsnooks@comcast.net