Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why I Love Easter


This is why I love Easter! It is a very good thing that these sugary confections are not available year-round, because I would probably weigh 300 pounds. I know that many members of my family prefer the other popular Easter treat Peeps, but I have to say that I am right, and they're wrong. Ha! According to the Cadbury Creme Egg website (yes, the eggs have their own website) there are only 9 days left of the creme egg season. Sad? I feel torn. Like I said before, it's probably a good thing.

1 comment:

The Kin'Xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to advertise your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
put us in your blogroll, write in a mail :

1. your site/blog address;
2. a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
3. a detailed description of your site.

we would be honored to advertise your blog on our blog!
anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


I.L.Y.S. staff
"I link your site"