Monday, August 24, 2009

Sylvia's 4th Birthday Party







Sylvia is officially four years old, and here's the clincher--I'm officially just old. I can't believe that I'm the parent of a four year old who has her own ideas and feelings and moods. It is really crazy, and this may seem nuts, but she seriously matured overnight. She seems so much OLDER today than she did the day before her birthday! Anyway, we made a special birthday breakfast for Sylvia with heart shaped pancakes. Then, we had a very fun Tinkerbell b-day party, and this is the first year that both sets of her grandparents were able to attend. This is also the first year that I've been brave enough to decorate a birthday cake all on my own. I was so relieved that it looked decent. After the party, we went with Grandma Becky and Grandpa Ben (and aunties) to Brick Oven Pizza for dinner. What a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Travis and Danielle said...

Oh my she is 4 already, I can't beleive it! Sylvia looks so darling!