Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

My kids love the Easter Bunny!

Decorating eggs with Mom
(As you can see, I look very tired and sick...)

Sylvia takes egg decorating very seriously.

Ben really got into decorating with the stickers.

We had a little easter egg hunt at Grandma Susan's house this year.

So cute!

Easter is so fun!

Thank you, Grandma Becky, Grandpa Ben and Auntie Margaret, for sending us such a wonderful Easter package. The kids loved it (and it made my life easier...I didn't have to buy anything to fill their Easter baskets! And thanks to Grandma Susan who bought Sylvia her beautiful spring dress. Hopefully I start taking more pictures soon, but this morning sickness is kicking my butt!

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

I forgot you were expecting :)

Anonymous said...

being sick is no fun. But I'm excited for you to be expecting again. Can't wait to see everyone this summer when we drive out again.