Saturday, December 10, 2011

Some Christmas Fun

Ben and Sylvia with their Christmas Pretzel Wreaths

With bringing Henry home this last Monday, our week has been quite hectic.  Last December, we did a Christmas-themed activity just about every day, but I know that if I try to set that expectation for this month I would be setting myself up for failure.  So, my plan is to do a few really fun things that will make this season special for the kidlets, and the rest of the time we will play with our baby Henry!

These pretzel wreaths were something I found on Pinterest, and the instructions are available here .  All you need is white chocolate chips, pretzels, and holiday sprinkles, and you've got a fun activity for the kids that you could even give away as a neighbor gift.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I haven't done anything crafty with the kids in a while, and might not this month either. But these look simple enough to try. Thanks!