Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Henry is 8 Months Old!

Hank sans clothes, and oh so happy!  It is August in Utah, after all.

Things Henry boy can do at 8 months old:
  • Crawls everywhere, and quite fast.  Crawling is still is preferred method of transport.  His cruising skills are also improving with each day.
  • Starting to eat a little better.  And I mean, just a little.  I still feel like I have to trick him into eating baby food.
  • Has decided that he is ready to give up being swaddled when he sleeps.  (I know, right?  What 8 month old would submit to swaddling??!!)  He now prefers to sleep on his tummy, with his tush up in the air.  So cute!
  • Is the wiggliest baby on earth.  If I'm holding him facing me, he wants to be facing out.  I turn him, then he wants to snuggle my chest.  Quite indecisive.
  • He is starting to get sweet little tufts of hair on the back of his head.  His hair is a beautiful reddish gold, and I'm just thrilled that it's growing!
  • It looks like we will be welcoming top front teeth very soon.  One has broken through, and the other looks like it's coming as well.


No comments: