Hank sans clothes, and oh so happy! It is August in Utah, after all.
Things Henry boy can do at 8 months old:
- Crawls everywhere, and quite fast. Crawling is still is preferred method of transport. His cruising skills are also improving with each day.
- Starting to eat a little better. And I mean, just a little. I still feel like I have to trick him into eating baby food.
- Has decided that he is ready to give up being swaddled when he sleeps. (I know, right? What 8 month old would submit to swaddling??!!) He now prefers to sleep on his tummy, with his tush up in the air. So cute!
- Is the wiggliest baby on earth. If I'm holding him facing me, he wants to be facing out. I turn him, then he wants to snuggle my chest. Quite indecisive.
- He is starting to get sweet little tufts of hair on the back of his head. His hair is a beautiful reddish gold, and I'm just thrilled that it's growing!
- It looks like we will be welcoming top front teeth very soon. One has broken through, and the other looks like it's coming as well.