Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Time For Kindergarten!!!

Like a true Orme boy, Ben starts school with nice, tough scrape on his chin. 

Walking down the halls with his Super Mario backpack. 

Ben is beginning his very own Kindergarten adventure!

Ben started Kindergarten today.  Did I cry?  Nope!  Did I tell Ben that I loved him a lot, and that I would be there to pick him up when Kindergarten was over?  Yep!  Ben has had 3 years of preschool.  He's got Kindergarten in the bag.  He's super excited, and he knows that it's all business from here on out.  I think that he will excel.  He might get a little bored this year, since he already reads as well as Sylvia, but only time will tell.  He aced his assessment, and his teacher is definitely no-nonsense.  I don't mean this in a bad way, but she can see right through Ben!  You can tell she's dealt with LOTS of naughty boys in her time, and that this isn't her first time around the block.  Ben is gonna have one heck of a time this year!

No comments: