My sweet little man - he's freaking adorable.
What the Henry boy is up to now:
- Still crawling like a crazy baby, but he's making big strides towards walking. He is now standing up unassisted for long periods of time. Well, until he realizes that he's standing up alone. Then he will promptly sit down, lol.
- Enjoys eating what everyone else is eating, thankyouverymuch. He'll tolerate baby food, but I'm about ready to give up on it. He'd rather eat mom's food, and that's fine with me.
- Is NOT a good sleeper. I tried the "cry-it-out" method, but that didn't really work. So, Henry is up multiple times a night, and he will cry until mom comes to soothe him back to sleep. One word. HELP.
- His favorite activities are Peek-a-Boo, and banging on things. He also loves to yell while mom is talking. You know, to be a part of the conversation.
- Doesn't enjoy being read to, but I keep trying. He's such a wiggly baby, that quiet activities like reading are not high on Henry's list.