- Henry is no longer interested in crawling. He is a fast walking nightmare! He looks adorable running around, though. He has taken to walking a lot quicker than my other two. His coordination is also improving by leaps and bounds every day. If he falls down, he crawls to the nearest piece of furniture, or a wall, pulls himself back up and steadies himself, and then he's off again. Amazing.
- He's still letting me spoon feed him, but he needs a minor distraction to get the entire meal finished. Thank heavens for matchbox cars and measuring spoons.
- He slept all night last night (hooray!). Sleeping through the night is still not a regular thing, but we are crossing our fingers that all night sleeping happens soon.
- Is now liking being read to, which is great! Henry also loves to play "This Little Piggy" with his cute little toesies. And he still loves to play patty cake and peek a boo.
- Absolutely loves to play with his siblings. And they just accept him and incorporate him into their play. It's perfect.