Sunday, July 19, 2009

Oh, Yes...Harry Potter

So yeah, we saw Harry Potter. Was it exactly the same as the book? Nah. But the real question is, was it a good movie? Yeah, it was. I'm such a geek that I've been re-reading Half Blood Prince before I went to see the movie. Don't give me too much crap though, considering this is the ONLY time I've done this. It seems almost inappropriate to have an (albeit, old lady) crush on either of these two young hunks, doesn't it? Since we've watched Harry, Ron and Hermione grow up on screen for the last, what, eight years, it's like they're our little brothers or sister or something. I don't know. But those boys are Cute. (With a capital C.) Also, I need to find someone who can teach me to take a picture like the one above. I lurve it! All in all, another good HP film that I thoroughly enjoyed.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I haven't seen any of them. Are you booing me now!?!?!?