Friday, July 29, 2011

Park Day

Sylvia and Juli Fay being so cute

Ben with his hot wheels cars

So sweet

I love that the kids can climb trees on their own now

Pregnant face! My friend snapped this when I wasn't paying attention.

This summer, Friday is Park Day. We go other days too, of course, but Friday at 10 am is our designated time to meet up with friends and have a good time. I love it because I get to chat with my mommy friends, and our kids play well together (most of the time!). We go to a different city park each week to keep things interesting, and we really enjoy ourselves. Gotta love Park Day!

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

that does sound fun :)

Margaret said...

Do I spy a shirt I gave you? You look so beautiful and the kiddos are adorable as always. Miss you tons :)