Please excuse the beat up swing...it's a little worse for wear-and it has been through 3 kids now.
Things Henry Can Do At 6 Months Old:
- He thinks he's mobile. He rolls around to get from point A to B. He rocks on all fours, and is trying VERY hard to crawl. My other two didn't even attempt to crawl until closer to 9 or 10 months. This is making me crazy.
- Blows raspberries ALL DAY LONG.
- Loves to sit in the grass, and run his fingers through it. Again, something my other two would never do.
- Has decided that he prefers table food to baby food. He spits out rice cereal, but will eat watermelon, peas, cereal bits or mashed potatoes. And bananas. The kid loves chunks of banana!
- Still no sign of teeth, but he drools like he's getting a whole mouthful.