The little baby man enjoying his lunch of cut up banana. Gotta love finger foods!
What Henry's Doing at 10 Months:
- Henry has taken a total of 2 steps all by himself, but he's still a little tentative. He'd rather walk along the furniture with one hand to steady himself. Fine by me, but it's really cute watching him. You can tell he would really like to try walking!
- He's still really enjoying nursing, but I can tell he's beginning to get impatient with daytime nursing sessions. He would rather drink water from a sippy cup, the drink of choice for busy babies on the go. He likes to be part of family mealtimes, but will still tolerate just a little baby food.
- Still not a good sleeper. 'Nuff said.
- Babbles all day, yells when he wants your attention, and loves to imitate sounds. His favorite sound to make? Grunting. Weird :/
- Has discovered that he LOVES Patty Cake. And he will play Peek-A-Boo with you ALL DAY LONG.
All in all? Henry is delightful.