Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summertime So Far


We are only 6 days into June, but Summer vacation is in full swing.  We have T-Ball and Coach Pitch.  We have Art City Days (the best week of the year, if you ask me).  We just finished Cheer camp, and we have a wedding coming up at the end of the month.  Also, we have more home projects to finish than can be named here. So far, Summer has been busy, and fun.

The kids are rarely indoors, and I love that.  They are playing with friends, and as you can see from the photo above, they are soaking up every ounce of the sun.  Ben and Sylvia are much more tan than they ever have been.  Their noses are sun kissed, and their feet are filthy.  It makes me laugh.  

Poor Henry isn't big enough to really play outside with the big kids yet.  It is so cute to watch him toddle to the bathroom, pick up the bathroom stool and take it to the living room window, where he can watch the kids playing on the street.  I feel bad that he's been reduced to the role of spectator, but Mom has things to do, and I can't play outside ALL day (although I'd like to).

1 comment:

Steve and Donna said...

Perfect summer picture :)