Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good Eats? Maybe.

I am attempting to flex my culinary muscles. I actually went to the library without the children the other day and checked out some cook books to give me some much needed inspiration. This has been an area of my life that has been lacking in both creativity and purpose. But I want to do better, and I guess that the will to improve is the first step to actual improvement, right? Right. So, off I go in search of interesting recipes that will actually draw my family to the kitchen table to eat with me. And even more importantly, off I go in search of techniques that will really help me earn my cooking chops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to send you some of our family favorites. They are actually JoAnn's recipies (remember my friend from California?) She is so creative, and the recipies are easy!

SuperMama said...

I am so glad that I'm not the only one who watched Good Eats. We love that show and I sure love someone who enjoys cooking for their family. :)