Henry doesn't trust Grandpa Bill at all.
The three crazy kiddos :)
Henry loved his cupcake!
Henry had a birthday yesterday, we celebrated with cupcakes! We went up to Grandma Susan's house to enjoy our cupcakes and ice cream, and I made everyone wear party hats. We bought Henry a Fisher Price Chatter Telephone for his special day. So far, he really likes it!
What Henry's Up To At One Year:
- He is a screaming machine. Henry will scream when he's happy, excited, sad or scared. Sometimes its hard to tell what emotion he's trying to convey. He screams all the time!
- Still eating baby food, but we're adding in sippy cups of milk, and lots of other big people food. Henry especially likes noodles.
- He's still not sleeping as well as I'd like, but I'm more comfortable letting him cry for a few minutes when he wakes at night. Usually, the kid cries for only a few minutes, and then he'll go back to sleep. Baby steps, right?
- Henry's new favorite activity is opening drawers. I came in the other day to my bedroom, and he had emptied one of Nate's dresser drawers all over the floor. This means a lot of extra clean up for Mom!
- We've discovered he really likes Sesame Street - especially Elmo. This buys me precious time to take a shower :)
- Still a little baldie in the front, and he's getting more and more handsome every day. Seriously, this is one cute kid.